Work with us
Flor on Fourth is hiring, apply today!
We’re looking for highly motivated, responsible, and dedicated florists to join our team in primarily customer-facing roles. If you enjoy working in a start-up environment, have a strong work-ethic, and love arranging flowers, this is the job for you!
We're a queer, Latina-owned small business that is people-oriented, and committed to a safe and healthy work environment for all.
Job expectations include:
- Help to develop, execute, and train other employees on retail floral program and daily opening and closing procedures.
- Design and build bouquets.
- Maintain communication with floral buyer to communicate stock needs and product gaps.
- Assist customers with a high degree of care and consideration and securely and accurately process orders and sales transactions.
- Share floral knowledge with customers and provide guidance on appropriate products for their needs.
- Prepare flowers and goods for the Retail floor, including pruning, watering, pest and quality control and daily maintenance of plants on retail floor. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Keep an accurate register count of monies.
- Help manage and fulfill and prepare online orders for shipping or delivery.
- Assist in other daily duties associated with basic store and nursery opening and closing operations.
- Work independently to fulfill all aspects of daily retail operations.
- Safely lift 30-40lbs. Safely use a step ladder.
- Performs duties according to COVID safety guidelines using gloves, masks, and other PPE provided. Assist in other daily duties associated with basic store and nursery operations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Flor on Fourth is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or religion or otherwise as may be prohibited by federal and state law.